2022 Nature-Based Early Learning Conference Promotional Toolkit
Spread the Word
- Use the hashtag #NatStart22
- Tag @NatualStartAlliance on Facebook and Instagram; @NaturalStart on Twitter
- Share a link to the conference website (https://conference.naturalstart.org/)
- Share the conference image
Sample Social Media Posts:
- One conference, two ways to join! This year’s Nature-Based Early Learning Conference is in-person and online this year. Join the @NaturalStartAlliance in Cincinnati, Ohio from July 27-30 for workshops, site tours, networking, interactive sessions, and plenaries that explore the future of nature-based early learning. Or, join online for live-streamed plenaries, access to 50+ on-demand sessions, and more! Explore the conference at bit.ly/NatStart22.
- What is the role of nature-based early learning in securing a just and sustainable future for all? This year’s Nature-Based Early Learning Conference will explore this question across three days of plenaries, interactive sessions, workshops, and more! Join in person or online, July 27-30. Learn more at bit.ly/NatStart22 #TeachingforTomorrow #NatStart22
- Choose your own adventure at this year’s Nature-Based Early Learning Conference! Attend #NatStart22 in-person or online and enjoy access to both live interactive and on-demand sessions that explore how to plan, run, and advocate for nature-based early learning programs.
Sample Newsletter Blurb:
Registration is open for the largest national gathering of nature-based early education professionals!
This year’s Nature-Based Early Learning Conference is hybrid, giving attendees two ways to join the event: in-person in Cincinnati or online.
In-person attendees have access to workshops, site tours of high-quality nature-based programs in Cincinnati, interactive indoor and outdoor sessions, networking, and high-impact plenaries that will expand your ideas about nature-based early learning and sustainability. In-person registration includes access to all online conference content.
Online attendees have access to live-streamed plenaries, select live online sessions, a live online workshop, and access to 50+ on-demand sessions until July 2023.
Live and in-person events take place July 27-30. Visit conference.naturalstart.org to learn more and register.