Nature-Based Early Learning Virtual Conference Promotional Toolkit
Spread the Word
- Use the hashtag #NatStart2020
- Tag @NatualStartAlliance on Facebook and Instagram; @NaturalStart on Twitter
- Share a link to the conference website (https://conference.naturalstart.org/)
- Share the conference graphic (copy the image to the right)
- Share the conference flyer (download below)
Sample Newsletter Blurb:
The largest national gathering of nature-based early education professionals is moving online this year with more content than ever before!
Register for the Nature-Based Early Learning Virtual Conference, hosted by the Natural Start Alliance, and access more than 50 interactive live sessions over three days (July 29-31) and 24-hour on-demand access to more than 40 sessions. You also get 365-day access to session recordings so you can revisit your favorite presentations, gain continuing education credits throughout the year, and get the most out of your conference experience. Visit conference.naturalstart.org to learn more and register.
Sample Social Media Posts:
- Join the @NaturalStartAlliance Nature-Based Early Learning Virtual Conference from anywhere in the world! More content than ever before, three days of live interactive sessions, and year-round access--all at a lower cost. Learn more and register at conference.naturalstart.org.
- Registration is open for the @NaturalStartAlliance Virtual Conference! More content, lower cost, lower carbon footprint. Learn more at conference.naturalstart.org.
- Are you an early childhood educator interested in learning more about how to take your students’ learning outdoors? The @NaturalStartAlliance Nature-Based Early Learning Virtual Conference is for you! With over 50 hours of interactive live sessions over three days (July 29-31), 24-hour on-demand access to more than 40 sessions, and opportunities to earn professional development credit, you don’t want to miss this event! Learn more and register at conference.naturalstart.org.
- Dr. Michelle H. Martin is delivering the keynote address, “Diversifying Your Outdoor Experience” at the @NaturalStartAlliance Nature-Based Early Learning Virtual Conference. In her address, Dr. Martin will challenge you to improve your cultural competence to provide more welcoming spaces for all children, starting with the books in your library! Learn more and register for the event at conference.naturalstart.org.