2023 Nature-Based Early Learning Conference Promotional Toolkit
Spread the Word
Join the Natural Start Alliance on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to learn more about the National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference, and help us spread the word! Remember to:
- Use the hashtags #NatStart23 #EarlyLearning #NatureBasedLearning
- Tag @NaturalStartAlliance on Facebook and Instagram; @NaturalStart on Twitter
- Share a link to the conference website (https://conference.naturalstart.org/)
- Share the conference image
Sample Social Media Posts:
- The National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference will explore the positive impact of outdoor learning on young children, families, educators, and communities. Take advantage of this opportunity to bring balance back to early childhood education!
- Are you looking for innovative ways to incorporate nature into your teaching? Look no further than the National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference. Taking place online from July 24-28, 2023, this event is a must-attend for anyone interested in outdoor education for young children. Don't miss out!
- Get ready to be inspired! The National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference is coming to your screens this July. Hear from leading experts in the field and discover new ways to engage children with nature. Book your spot today!
- Are you passionate about providing opportunities for young children to explore the great outdoors? Then this is the conference for you! Join us online from July 24-28, 2023, for the National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference. Learn new techniques, connect with like-minded educators, and have fun along the way!
Sample Newsletter Blurb:
Registration is open for the 2023 National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference! This year’s event will take place entirely online, launching with a week of live events July 24-28.
Featured speakers will explore, through their personal narratives, research, and collective experiences, how nature brings balance to young children, and all of us, by boosting our mental health and overall well-being.
Attendees have access to:
- A week full of live conference sessions (July 24-28)
- A library of on-demand sessions
- Virtual site tours, featured sessions, and conference workshop
- All sessions on demand for a year
- Personalized professional development certificates for every session attended
Visit conference.naturalstart.org to learn more and register.